Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The vacation is over...

I was so stressed yesterday I didn't sleep a wink.  
My mind was running a mile a minute and would not stop.  


The position that I was asked to hold in the LT's command is something that I don't 
think I was/am prepared for and many of my expectations were crushed.  
You can't learn unless you try. 


Sometimes things in life get very overwhelming... but life moves on and it's a new day.


All of us , including the LT's dad had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  
We visited Washington D.C.; new to them; and Mount Vernon; my favorite!


We saw more of the LT this Christmas break then ever before.  
It was so nice to have him home and he was so missed when he returned to work.   
Virginia has been very good to us - 
no snow was a disappointment for the kids especially since it snowed so much in Texas!  
There is still so much for us to see and do and a 1/4 of our time here is already gone.

We are busy planning a Disney vacation.  I am beyond excited and the kids and I have spent many hours watching Disney vacation promo videos!  We can't wait!

No comments: