Thursday, March 21, 2013

My day in numbers...

 





6 - the time I woke up this morning
2 - the hours it took to change my first flat tire (all by myself) with the help of the owners manual
2.5 - the hours spent waiting for my flat tire to be fixed; in a tire shop with two young kids
20 - the minutes that it actually took to fix the flat tire
45 - the minutes eating in the most fancy Wendy's I've ever seen (it had a fireplace)
10 - minutes spent cleaning a friends carpet after my son got sick on it
30 - minutes spent looking at places that we may be living in 18 months (tropical islands on the list)
1 - the hour I suffered through spinning class to get my body ready for the sprint tri I registered for
3 - the books read at bedtime
2 - the number of children I snuggled, cheeks I kissed and hugs I gave
8 - the hours I hope to sleep
5 - the hours I WILL probably sleep... good night




 
Hats Grandma Sarah in Hawaii made for the kids. 
Cammon's was long and and Cortlynn's was ... well, kinda big! 
I laugh so hard every time I see her in this hat...
doesn't she look like Dumb Donald from Fat Albert!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: