Friday, July 12, 2013

 The summer has been complete with Colton here in Virginia... and we had to start his trip off right eating seafood at the waterfront in downtown Norfolk. 


 Since the Chesapeake Bay is practically in our backyard, we visit almost daily...
 Busch Gardens in Williamsburg ...
 I ran a 5K on our Navy Base and convinced Colton to complete it with me...he made it, but it was hot.  This kid also swam a mile while at scout camp!

 Our failed attempts to get pictures of "all of us" on the 4th of July... obviously taking self portraits are not my forte.  The older boys spent the holiday at scout camp.  So we played at the beach and watched fireworks on the bay.


We were so excited that Llama Llama was going to make an appearance at our local library, we love the books!  
Sadly, our summer is coming to an end in a few short weeks... I have two more races I've been training for and then the little ones and I will jet off to Hawaii to spend 2 months basking in paradise. We can't wait!

No comments: