Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CHEE CHEE CHEE...

Cammon has been feeling very under the weather the past few days... today is so far the worst... hacking cough and all... but no matter how bad he feels or what might be going on around him he is always ready for a picture... he even lets us know he wants his picture taken by saying "chee chee chee" and posing by standing very still and throwing his head back... he is extremely tired here... his poor cough will not let him rest...


we also pulled out some of our Halloween decor today and found this costume that I bought last year for him.. although I totally forgot about it and already decided on a different costume Cam tried it on for pure pleasure... he hated it and wanted it off right after this picture was taken...



1 comment:

Kurt and Kristy said...

I sure hope we didn't get him sick! Im sorry if we did! I hope he feels better soon! I know how he feels!