Thursday, July 12, 2012

Almost there...


A few weeks ago I ordered a wonderful subway art wall hanging from a local woman here, who's husband just happens to be in the military, and she brought it over today... and I just can't get over how great it looks!  It will look so wonderful in our new house.  I had a few other visitors over today and spent quite a long time chatting away outside, with the LT being gone it feels like forever that I've had a fun adult conversation!  While I was busy outside this little guy was inside spraying tanning lotion all over our wood flooring... he thought it was wonderful and fun... this is him in his dollar store police gear - the set came with those glasses, apparently to be a real police officer you have to have lightly tinted glasses that resemble a total nerd...

No comments: