Friday, May 22, 2009

Backyardigans...

I have been working really hard during these Spring months getting our backyard to be a fun and nice place to be... Cam loves to be outside digging, exploring and getting wet... we spend a lot of our days in the backyard which makes all the work very rewarding!I taught Cam to get his much needed water breaks from the hose... ok... seriously, like who didn't do that?!?!

Our square foot garden is starting to produce some fun things for us... hopefully we will soon have veggies galore!

2 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Wow! Your garden looks great! And your planning on sharing, right!? ;)

Kat Curtis said...

Holy smokes! Beautiful garden!! I'll have to take tips from you when we have a yard that's ours and more conducive to having a garden.

By the way - your bathroom looks amazing too. I actually think my parents also had that wallpaper pattern, just a bit more pastel. Must have been all the rage! :)